Monday, July 19, 2010

Reflective Practice

Registration for Paramedics....ooh, this could be a long post!

But it won't be, as I have to get some last minute uni work out of the way.

So, instead a quick message and question. I have just signed up to http://www.cpdme.com/ in order to keep my portfolio a) online and b) current, hoping this will make things easier to write down some reflective practice stuff. I was getting a bit antsy about sharing callouts on this site, this should make it a wee bit easier.

How do you reflect? Informal process, writing stuff down, keeping diaries, logbooks, writing things in sand, talking to peers, talking to goats, dictating it to your secretary?

Registration is on its way (in Australia), it is only a matter of when, not if. I'll be ready with a bunch of stuff locked away online for that time...just need to get in to the habit of writing things down in the right place!